Abusive husband ?

Request free Consultation

Looking for local divorce attorney, why not submit your details here and let divorce lawyers contact you in matter of mins. following type of cases are already taken care by lawyers.


I need help with my divorce. I divorcing because my husband was a was abused.

I am in desperate need of a divorce. My husband has been physically abusive, with a extensive criminal background. Please help me.

Divorce and was served a settlement agreement that I was forced to sign under duress and need the papers thrown out

Need a payment planGoing through a divorce, we have one minor child together and we are bothing fighting for custody of the minor child. We do not have any other property or assests to be split.

I was late having my spouse served with divorce papers and our case was dismissed yesterday. i am trying to see if i can get it reinstated.

Need a payment plan.I dont love him no more.he is a DRINKER WE FUSS ALL THE TIME.IAM JUST NOT HAPPY WIT HIM AND MORE.

Still married i supported him for 4 years sold the house and after 10 months in new place he left with all them money nov i asked him for my money and he send me two thousand does not want to give me my money he moved to las vegas i no longer talk to him i want someone to help me get my money

Fill your details in given form NOW.

Request free Consultation

Related Posts

Rules for Landlord while Evicting a Tenant

To file tenant eviction case against a tenant, make sure you have served a written notice, especially because it is...

Basics of Business Partnership

By definition, a partnership is a business with more than just one person or one owner running it. A partnership...

Real Estate law

Real estate law isn't the simplest reasonably law to know whether or not you're shopping for or commerce at home....