Requestlegalservices.com and helpstopevictions.com, helpwithchildcostody.com, helpmewithtraffictickets.com and helpstopevictions.com, reserves the right to change the Terms at any time and for any reason. By continuing to use the Sites after any such change, you accept and agree to the modified Terms. The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Sites, any sites features, benefits, rules or conditions, all without notice, even though such changes may affect the way you use the Sites. The Company reserves the right to block or terminate your Sites access at any time without notice. You agree that the Company will not be liable to you or any third-party for any modification of the Terms or modification to or discontinuance of the Sites or the termination of your Sites access.
Use of Materials:
Any content or messages that you post, transmit, or otherwise make available for viewing on public areas of the Sites will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary to you. You understand and agree that any such content and messages may be used by the Sites or our affiliates, without review or approval by you, for any purpose whatsoever, and in any medium, including our print media, if any. You grant the Sites (and our affiliates) the irrevocable right to use and/or edit your content, messages and any other content provided to the Sites by you, without review or approval by you, for any purpose whatsoever, including, without limitation, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, posting, and advertising in any media in perpetuity without notice or compensation to you.
Termination of Access:
The Company has the right to terminate your access for any reason at any time. You expressly agree that the Company shall not be liable for any consequences that result from any such termination and agree that following such termination you will immediately discontinue use of the Sites.
No Third Party Beneficiaries:
Copyright and Trademarks:
All materials on the Sites, including without limitation, logos, images, text, illustrations, audio and video files are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other proprietary rights which are either owned by or licensed to the Company or owned by other parties who have posted on the Sites. Materials from the Sites and from any other websites owned, operated, controlled, or licensed by the Sites may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.
In posting content on the Sites, you grant the Sites, and its owners and licensees, the right to use, reproduce, distribute, translate, modify, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, archive and create derivative works from the posted content.
Notification of Infringement:
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide the following information to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Sites;
- Your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address;
- A signed statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf. Email: email@example.com(Please put Copyright Infringement in the subject line)
The Company is not responsible for the content of or claims made on the Sites or websites that may be linked to or from the Sites, whether or not they may be affiliated with the Sites. Any websites linked to or from the Sites are for your convenience only, and you access them at your own risk.
Throughout the Sites, the Company offers a service to assist you in finding legal professionals. By using such service you accept the following terms:
- After you insert your name, zip code, telephone number, email address and any other information, the Company will attempt to match you with a local service professional (the “Attorney”) who might wish to perform work that you need. However, the Company does not guarantee that it will locate an Attorney who is able or disposed to provide services that match your needs. Company does not make any representations or provide any guarantees for any Attorneys’ skills, representations or quality of work that may be performed by any Attorney.
- While the Company’s goal is to assist you in locating a Attorney, the Company is not responsible for any of the services requested by you or the work performed on your behalf by any Attorney. The Company does not recommend or sanction any particular Attorney, as the Company is not a party to your independent agreement with an Attorney. The Attorneys are not employees or agents of the Company and the Company is not an agent of the Attorneys.
- Any agreement you enter into with an Attorney is governed solely by the terms of your agreement and by applicable federal, state or local law. In the event that you have a dispute with a Attorney, that dispute must be addressed directly with the Attorney and you agree to release the Company and its officers, directors, affiliates, employees and agents as well as any other person, firm or entity including the Company’s business partners, which may include Attorneys, from any damages or claims of every kind arising out of or related to your agreement and/or dealings with an Attorney.
- You agree and acknowledge that you will be liable and/or indemnify the Company and any Attorney from any damages, attorney fees, costs and expenses including any regulatory or judicial fines that may be incurred in the event that you knowingly falsify information submitted to the websites.
- You understand and acknowledge that the Company does not guarantee that it will pre-screen Attorneys and the Company makes no, and expressly disclaims any guarantees, representations or warranties whatsoever with regard to these Attorneys. The Attorneys are provided to you on an “as is” basis. Please confirm that the Attorney your dealing with is licensed, if necessary, and insured and you need to perform any investigation into references and background as you determine is needed.
In the event the Company is unable to match you with a Attorney, the Company reserves the right to convey your request for services and profile information to a third party. In that event you may be subject to the terms and conditions of that particular third party.
- We respect your privacy and want to make sure you are aware of our TCPA consent. By submitting your information you authorize Company or its partners to send you automated calls from legal companies that can help you with your request to the land-line or mobile phone number you provided, and you understand that they may use automated phone technology to call you and that your consent is not required to purchase products or services. Contact methods include email, calls using automated dialing system or text messaging.
Personally Identifiable Information:
The Company reserves the right to provide our advertisers or anyone else outside the Company with any information specific to you collected from the Sites. The only Company employees or consultants allowed access to personal information about you are those who need to have such access. Any employee or consultant who violates our privacy and security policies is subject to disciplinary action, including possible termination or prosecution.
Please note that if you post any of your personal information on the Sites, such information may be collected and used by others over whom the Company has no control. The Sites is not responsible for the use by third parties of information you post or otherwise make public.
Communication from the Sites:
We may send you information with announcements and updates about the Sites and your account. You may elect to opt-out of ongoing e-mail communication from us, such as newsletters, subscriptions, account information, promotional materials, contest results, survey inquiries, etc. by using a simple “opt out” procedure. If you wish to unsubscribe, you should click the “unsubscribe” (without the quotation marks) link in the body of your e-mail response and your name will be removed from that mailing list.
The Sites is not intended for children under the age of 13 nor does the Company knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. The Company does not orient this Sites toward children or target them as an audience, nor does it screen them from using the Sites. Parents and guardians should take responsibility for monitoring their children’s use of the Sites. The Company does not collect or distribute information indicating whether a user is a child.
Links to Other Sitess:
This Sites provides links and pointers to websites maintained by other organizations. The Sites provides these links as a convenience to users, but it does not operate, control or endorse such sites. The Sites also disclaims any responsibility for the information on those sites and any products or services offered there, and cannot vouch for the privacy policies of such sites. The Company does not make any warranties or representations that any linked sites (or even this Sites) will function without error or interruption, that defects will be corrected, or that the sites and their servers are free of viruses and other problems that can harm your computer.
The Company assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of information, views, opinions or advice in any information, product or material contained on the Sites. In addition, it does not endorse any opinions or recommendations.
You understand that the Company is not required to pre-screen, monitor or approve any Content prior to publication. You also understand that the Company has right to remove, move (including moving content to another section or category within the Sites), refuse, edit or delete any Content for any reason whatsoever. The Company shall not be responsible for any interaction between you and the other users of the Sites. Your dealings with others through the Sites are solely between you and such other parties. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable for any goods, services, resources, content available or actions of such third party dealings or communications, or for any harm related thereto. The Company is under no obligation to become involved in any disputes between you and other users of the Sites or between you and any other third parties.
You agree that sites is a venue for users of the Sites. In the event that you have a dispute with any user of the Sites, you agree that the Sites is under no obligation to become involved in such dispute. You further agree to release the Sites from any and all claims, demands, and damages arising out of or in connection with such dispute.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that the Sites may access, preserve and disclose your account information and Content you upload, post, or otherwise make available on the Sites if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms; (iii) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (iv) respond to your requests for customer service; or (v) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Sites, its users and the public.
Disclaimer of Warranties for Sites:
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THE SITES. THE COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE SITES MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT ITS SITES OR USE OF THE SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, WITHOUT DEFECT OR ERROR FREE. THE SITES IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL, AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability:
The information, services and products available to you on this Sites may contain errors and are subject to periods of interruption. While the Company does its best to maintain the information, services and products it offers on the Sites, it cannot be held responsible for any errors, defects, lost profits or other consequential damages arising from the use of the Sites.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, OWNERS, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, SPONSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR PARTNERS (COLLECTIVELY “INDEMNIFIED PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED OR RELATING TO (i) THE USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE), OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITES, (ii) ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITES, OR (iii) ANY INTERACTION BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER PARTICIPANTS OF THE SITES, EVEN IF ANY OF THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST, ANY ACTIONS TAKEN BY YOU OR BY ANY PERSON AUTHORIZED TO USE YOUR ACCOUNT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DISCLOSURE OF PASSWORDS TO THIRD PARTIES. BY USING THE SITES, YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY REGARDING YOUR USE OF THE SITES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SITES’S ACTIVITIES.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE COMPANY OR SITES OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO STOP USING THE SITES.
If you are a California resident, you waive any rights you may have under California Civil Code § 1542, which states: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Indemnified Parties from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Sites, the violation of these Terms by you, or the infringement by you, or other users of the Sites using your computer, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity. The Company reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
Jurisdiction and Choice of Law:
These Terms shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard to its choice of law provisions. Any action you or any third party may bring to enforce these Terms, or in connection with any matters related to the Sites, shall be brought only in either the state or Federal courts located in California and you expressly consent to the jurisdiction of said courts. You also agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Sites or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company and govern your use of the Sites, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Company You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software, or visit another sites linked to by this Sites. The section titles in these Terms are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Severance and Waiver:
You acknowledge and agree that if any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Furthermore, if any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision.
The Company’s failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by the Sites.
This notice of our privacy policies has been provided to you in compliance with state and federal laws, including the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999 Public Law 106-102 (also known as the Gramm-Leach-Bililey Act), for informational purposes only and does not require any action by you.