We respect your privacy and want to make sure you are aware of our TCPA consent. By submitting your information you authorize our Company or its partners to send you live and/or automated calls that can help you with your request to the land-line or mobile phone number you provided, and you understand that they may use automated phone technology to call you. Your consent is not required to purchase products or services. Contact methods include email, live calls, calls using automated dialing system or text messaging.
- Limitations on Use. The content on this website is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, sell, or create derivative works from the website or content nor may you use any network monitoring software to extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, crawler, or other automatic device or manual process to copy our website or the content of our website without our prior written permission. You may not use this website for the transmission of any false, misleading, fraudulent, or illegal communications. Additionally, you may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit all or any portion of the website whether for commercial, non-profit, or public purposes. You may not use the website or content in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of any third parties or violate any state or federal law. Any unauthorized use of this website or its content is prohibited.
- License of Content. By uploading content to or submitting materials for use on the website, including, without limitation, interactive areas (such as blogs, wikis, bulletin or discussion boards, chat rooms, email forums, etc.) you grant a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide right and license to use, authorize use of, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed. You certify and warrant that your content and submitted materials are either your original works or the owner of such works has expressly granted you a license for rights to the works.
- Restrictions Regarding Content. You shall not publish, post, upload, or distribute any content that is unlawful or abusive in any way. This includes (but is not limited to) content and materials that are obscene, threatening, defamatory, pornographic, invasive of rights, inclusive of hate speech, could encourage a criminal offense, or that violate any local, state, federal, or international law. You are prohibited from submitting content and materials that include or are considered protected health information under the Health Accountability and Portability Protection Act of 1996 (HIPAA). We hold no obligation to monitor or screen your content and are therefore not responsible; however we reserve the right to monitor, screen, edit, and remove any content at any time for any or no reason.
- Third Party Communications. Request Legal Services disclaims all liability for any third party communications that you may receive, including actions you may take or not take as a result of third party communications. We assume no responsibility for verifying the identity or trustworthiness of the source and content of any third party communications.
- Our Content is Not Legal Advice. Any and all content on or made available by our website is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice. The accuracy, completeness, and adequacy of the content on Request Legal Services is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of information on our website is at your own risk and users are encouraged to investigate and evaluate any and all information posted on our website. We are not a lawyer referral service and the content on our website is for personal use only. Any agreements related to legal services or fees are to be conducted outside of the scope of our website and are strictly between the user and the third party. Request Legal Services is not involved in or responsible for any such transactions, nor do we guarantee that such transactions will occur.
- Registration. Certain sections of this website may require you to register and provide personal information. If registration is requested, you as the user agree to provide complete and accurate information. Furthermore, it is your responsibility as the user to inform Request Legal Services of any changes. You as the user are responsible for preventing unauthorized use of registration information, including any other person using the registered sections under your name or access being granted to multiple users on a network through a single name.
- Errors and Corrects. Request Legal Services does not guarantee that our website will be free of errors, viruses, or other harmful components. We do not guarantee that the information available on or through Request Legal Services’ website will be accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. We retain the ability to make improvements and/or changes to the features, functionality, and content of our website at any time.
- Limitation of Liability. Request Legal Services will not be liable for any loss, claim, liability, or damage of any kind that results from your use of our website. Additionally we are not liable for damages of any kind that are in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the use or inability to use our website or the content it contains.
- Waiver and Release. You, the user, waive, release, and forever discharge any and all claims, losses, liability, or damages of any kind against Request Legal Services as well as any third party information providers, whether known or unknown, disclosed or undisclosed, in any way connected with your use of our website, any disclosure of information that results from your use of our website, any ethical violation, conflict of interest, or any alleged legal malpractice by any lawyer you achieve contact with through our website or otherwise.
- Indemnification. By your use of this website you agree to indemnify, defend, and hold Request Legal Services as well as any representatives and third party information providers harmless from and against all claims, expenses, losses, costs, and damages relating to or resulting of your use of our website.
Copyright. All rights reserved. The material, content, and images contained on this website are protected by copyright and are owned by Request Legal Services unless otherwise indicated. No material from this site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way.