Most legal issues have a financial element to them, however the most common issues related to financial legal services are outlined below.
- Bankruptcy law is designed to benefit both debtors and creditors by seeing that debtors get relief from debts they can’t pay, and that creditors get paid from whatever assets the debtor does not need to live going forward.
- Product liability laws are a form of government regulation designed to ensure fair competition and the free flow of truthful information in the marketplace. Product liability laws require that consumers receive important information about companies and the products and services they offer, so consumers can make well-informed buying decisions.
- Debt is a common problem and can cause a lot of stress. If you get served with a debt collection lawsuit, do not panic, as help is available. Our expert debt relief lawyers can help you with debt settlements in a compassionate and timely manner.
- A loan modification is a permanent restructuring of a mortgage in which at least one of the terms of the loan agreement are changed in order to provide more affordable payments
- Foreclosure takes place when you fall behind on your house payments; foreclosure laws and procedures are quite complex and can vary from state to state.
- The IRS will take advantage of a taxpayer who is not knowledgeable about the tax law or IRS audit and collection procedures. Taxpayers need to be protected from IRS error, abuse, and intimidation. To protect yourself, your home, and your job when you are in trouble with the IRS, you should consider having a tax lawyer on your side. Our tax lawyers understand the complexity of your IRS tax problem and will work to get you the IRS tax debt relief you deserve.
- Power of Attorney is a legal document that gives the person of your choice the power to act on your behalf. When an individual is either ill or incapacitated, it is often necessary for someone to step in and handle the financial and/or healthcare decisions.